Sunday, May 9, 2010

March...Laurel Ann's birthday continued

Laurel Ann's birthday happened to coincide with her Easter party at school. She was very excited to wear her new butterfly outfit with the "dance skirt" on it. (For twirling!) Here she is ready to head to school...
Before her program, I took pictures of the decorated tables and wall decorations. I thought it was all so cute! I have to say, St. John's Preschool is top notch in all they do.

Here is her class performing one of the many Easter/Spring songs they performed for the parents and grandparents. I love to listen to Laurel Ann sing the songs she learns at preschool and church. Her sweet spirit shines through. (Even if you can't see it on her face!)

Of course, we ended the morning with an Easter Egg hunt. It took us 20 minutes to hide the eggs and about 5 minutes for them to all be found!

No comments: