Sunday, May 16, 2010

Easter Sunday

Pictures in front of the Easter lilies at church...

I like that you can see the cross in the background of this picture.

After church the kiddos went home with Nana and Papa, and Pete and I headed south to San Antonio. I don't know who planned the tournament, but the Semi-Finals for the NCAA women's basketball was that evening, and Kathy got tickets to see Baylor Ladies play. She very generously shared two with me and Peter.

Here's Peter driving us south...

We stopped here first for a hamburger dinner and pep rally.

The following pictures are the front of the Alamadome all decked out for the tournament.

We were too far away from the court to take any good pictures of the game. Baylor made a good run towards the end of the second half, but they could never pull ahead of UConn. It was exciting all the same, and we really enjoyed our time. Maybe next year the men and women can be in the semifinals!

No comments: